Sleep dentistry offers an alternative for patients that find dental treatments scary or want to have multiple treatments completed in the one sitting. Sedation is an option for almost all aspects of dental care, including routine cleanings, cosmetic dentistry, and other treatments. Our team at Dental Avenue we will make sure you are completely comfortable before starting treatment.
Pain-free treatment while you sleep!
Dental Avenue offers Intra-venous sedation for a wide range of treatment applications and situations. Depending on why you are considering sleep dentistry will help us decide which treatment option is best for you.
Cases where appropriate / beneficial
- Patients who are dental phobic, suffer from anxiety or fear, or who simply do not like the smells & noises associated with dental work
- Patients who need extensive treatments ideal for time-poor patients and business-people who can elect to have most/all of their treatment completed in one session
- Complex or multiple treatments including all restorative and cosmetic work, plus various types of dental surgery can be carried out quickly and painlessly
- Patients who have difficulty with normal treatment due to issues such as sensitive teeth and gums, strong gag reflex, small mouths, or who do not always go numb.
Benefits of Sleep Dentistry
Sleep dentistry provides you with plenty of benefits such as:
- You will be allowed to sleep through the entire process.
- You can often have multiple treatments completed in one session.
- You will be relieved of possible discomfort associated with long and complex procedures.
- Children and adults alike can have most dental procedures performed via sleep dentistry including fillings, crowns, multiple extractions, removal of wisdom teeth and implant placements.
- You will be in a dream-like state, though you will remain conscious and responsive
Unpleasant past dental procedures or general fear of the dentist can prevent patients from seeking essential dental treatment. With sedation options, we can help you overcome anxiety in conjunction with other dental procedures so that the experience is one that is pleasant as opposed to fear provoking! A calm and relaxed visit is our goal for all patients. We are here to help and will walk with you every step of the way when discussing your treatment plan and options for sleep dentistry.
Sleep dentistry can make your next dental appointment simple and worry-free. For more information, speak to one of our dentists.