Custom Fitted Mouth-guards – Protecting your teeth at every step!
A properly fitted mouth guard, or mouth protector, is an important piece of gear for the athlete or thrill seeker to protect their teeth and smile. You may have seen them used in sports such as football, boxing, and basketball.
Mouth-guards help protect teeth even in non-contact sports, such as gymnastics. Many experts recommend that a mouth guard be worn for any recreational activity that poses a risk of injury to the mouth. Mouth guards provide protection against facial sporting injuries and play an important role as they contribute significantly to safety in sports.
Sport, leisure and recreational activities are the most common cause of dental injuries that can often be very painful and require extensive treatment. Mouthguards provide a valuable layer of protection for your teeth during physical activities that carry a risk of dental injury.
Why to use a custom fitted mouth-guard?
- Provide you far more protection and comfort than a standard mouth guard does
- Prevent most potential oral/dental injuries
- Can be used by children as well as adults
- Can also be worn over dentures
- Can be used for any game or sport
- Are comfortable to wear, have good retention and fit
- Cause minimal interference of speech and breathing
- Provide for clearer speaking during use
- Made of durable materials that are able to withstand significant use
We recommend all athletes wear custom mouthguards to prevent injuries to their teeth, face, neck and brain.